[Wgco] NEED FOR A MEETING OF WGCO & UPDATES

Omar Mansoor Ansari omar.m.ansari at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 17:21:05 EDT 2016

Thank you, Segun, for sharing the notes. This looks good.

I want to add a point we discussed, we need a robust content hub, where we
can maintain all our content, in the form for text, graphics, videos. This
can the app, web/ mobile.

Also, I'd be happy to start working on localizing of key messages, however,
we need to bring some volunteers from different regions to help with the
translation into different languages. If colleagues allow, I can start
contacting people from the IG community for this. ?

Regards,
Omar