[Wgco] suggestions for chair's blog or outreach efforts

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 1 08:43:45 EST 2016

Maybe also a shout out to the IGF Village, which is easy to miss if you are a newcomer.

And what is unique about the IGF - This is its 11th year.  It has a unique status as the public policy discussion forum.... at the IGF, all act on an equal footing... ; the opportunity to participate at the open mic segments.   Maybe a few statistics about the registration breakdown, which is quite amazing!

this is beginning to look like two blogs, Chair!