[Wgco] NRI MAIN SESSION INVITATION

Olusegun H. Olugbile solugbile at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 05:00:46 EST 2016

Dear Everyone,

My appreciation goes to those who actively participated in the Newcomer
track session on Monday where we really inspired new comers most especially
young actors. The post session request for further information from the
newcomers is indeed encouraging. Thanks to Anja, Marilyn, Omar from the
group who did so well in responding to those requests.

Let's do it together again as I will like to invite everyone to the NRIs
Coordination Session on Friday 10:15 - 11:45 at workshop room 9.

It will provide us another rare opportunity to meet with NRIs coordinators
and strengthening our outreach effort through NRIs channel.

I invite you to share your opinion on key messages we should communicate
strongly together during this session.

Great Kudos to our amiable Chairwoman Lynn for the wonderful speech
delivered during the opening session yesterday.