[Wgco] THE OUTCOME OF THE MEETING OF WORKING GROUP ON COMMUNICATION & OUTREACH

Olusegun H. Olugbile solugbile at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 05:41:49 EDT 2016

Dear Everyone,

I will like to thank everyone that participated in the 1st physical meeting
of the WGCO including those who joined us online.

My apology for the poor online connection as we seek to improve as we move
forward.

Kindly find attached the minute/outcome of the meeting.  You are free to
correct, amend areas not -or wrongly- reported. The outcome of the meeting
set the tone for our work.

Once again, thank you for supporting the work.

Best Regards

CEO Continental Project Affairs Associates (CPAA) www.cpaa.com.ng
Member, IGF Multi-stakeholders Advisory Group to UN Sec. Gen. (
Member, African ICT Alliance (www.aficta.org)
Convener, Open Government Partnership Nigeria (www.ogpnigeria.org)