[Wgco] Workstreams

Olusegun H. Olugbile solugbile at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 10:40:39 EDT 2016


Dear Marilyn,

Thank you for your insightful comment and suggestions.

I think we need to conclude on the approach to developing and engaging Comm
& Outreaches covering all stakeholders within IG community. I believe after
this stage, most of your comments and suggestions will be addressed as we
move on to the next level.

We are working within the framework of the MAG approved document. I assure
we are building and working around the Secretariat but with new innovations
(i.e. bringing up new ideas that will impact greatly on the IGF
improvement), collaboration and consensus with the MAG, WG members and the
larger IG community.

The general consensus is supporting this approach, which will soon be made
available to the MAG and in working with the Secretariat.

Best Regards.

Segun Olugbile





*____________________________________________________________*
President, Global Network for Cybersolution - GNC  (www.gncafrica.org)
CEO Continental Project Affairs Associates (CPAA) www.cpaa.com.ng
Member, National Cybercrime Advisory Council, Presidency (www.cert.gov.ng)
Member, IGF Multi-stakeholders Advisory Group to UN Sec. Gen. (
www.intgovforum.org)
Member, Nigeria IGF Multi Stakeholders Advisory Group (www.nigf.org.ng)
Member, African ICT Alliance (www.aficta.org)
Convener, Open Government Partnership Nigeria (www.ogpnigeria.org)

*---------------------------------------------------------------*

*GNC | 5th floor (Olujinmi Chamber floor) NICON Insurance Plaza, Central
Business District, Abuja, FCT - Nigeria*

*CPAA | 72(b) Kwame Nkruma Cresent, Asokoro District Abuja-FCT |** Tel: 234
803 701 7537, 818 180 6044   *

*Cheerfulness and contentment are great beautifiers and are famous
preservers of youthful looks - Charles Dickens*

On Sat, Jul 2, 2016 at 11:36 PM, Marilyn Cade <marilynscade at hotmail.com>
wrote:

> I can't spend time right now as am evaluating workshops
> BUT not critical at all.
> Trying to offer suggested priorities.
>
> :-)
>
>
> ------------------------------
> From: sokolova at data.minsk.by
> Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2016 21:28:58 +0300
> Subject: Re: [Wgco] Workstreams
> To: marilynscade at hotmail.com
> CC: raquino at gmail.com; solugbile at gmail.com; wgco at intgovforum.org
>
>
> Dear Marilyn,
> could you kindly explain your attitude (critical position?) to Segun's
> suggestion in a shorter way? It seems that you touched upon so many
> subjects that I have lost the thread :-)
> Thanks in advance.
> Marina
>
>
>
> 2016-07-02 16:44 GMT+03:00 Marilyn Cade <marilynscade at hotmail.com>:
>
> Segun, and colleagues
>
> I do offer some thoughts and suggestions:
> First, I see our role as developing principles and ideas of who, what,
> how, and when for outreach, and to focus on key overall top line messages.
>
> I do not think the MAG is the delivery mechanism, but we are the 'think
> tank' of advisors on what key issues need to be advanced to advise on
> messages, and we can support the when, and how. It might be something like
> the CCWG-IG at ICANN. I am happy to explain more but sort of basically, the
> community works collaboratively across different groups and individuals to
> develop 'shared messages'.  that sounds like our goal?
>
> As to delivery of agreed messages from the IGF:  That may not be our job,
> but let's see. FIRST, how about we start very fundamentally on what all can
> agree on and on what the MAG itself can support: Who is the IGF; What does
> it do; how does it do it; where does it do it; why does it matter? What are
> its contributions? What more is needed? Who can help broaden its
> influence?  What can you, individually, regardless of your role, do to
> support the IGF and its effectiveness?
>
>
> WHO is more difficult, but it is important in my view, not to create a
> group who mostly wants to make it about them being spokespersons.  Instead,
> we can add significant to major value by contributing to the what is the
> IGF; what does the IGF do; when does it do it? where and how does it do it
> - inclusive of the NRIs and engagement with IGOs, IOs, etc. etc.; and who
> can help advance these agreed messages?
>
> -we need to be 'equal opportunity outreachers', not focused on any
> individual stakeholder group, but considering outreach to all SGs and even
> perhaps emerging SGs, which might be something like beyond the present I*s
> into broader technical/scientific communities; beyond the present CS
> participants into the NGO and development communities; and beyond the
> present categories of business into businesses engaged in agriculture,
> health delivery, education, finance, etc. etc.; and beyond present
> government agencies into those engaged in economic investment, education,
> health services to citizens; and agencies and entities that are addressing
> cyber security, and other risks and threats.  I have posted something to
> the IGF Retreat that might be interesting to discuss at some time.
>
> IGF needs to do outreach to\development banks; and the development
> agencies.wonder if we might start with a sort of contribution quickly and
> simply, from some of us who keep meta calendars for one reason or another.
> I keep a timeline of major related IG and WSIS events, that I share
> informally with those most interested. It is not intended to be a 'all
> things considered' approach, but it is helpful to some.
>
> The CCWG-IG at ICANN, where I am a member, also keeps a mini timeline that
> is directly related to technical aspects of the Internet, the ICANN
> engagement, and the extended IG eco system.
>
> Wearing a 'different hat', as the Substantive Coordinator of the NRIs, I
> am working with the IGF Secretariat on a timeline of events directly
> related to the NRIs.
>
> None of these are exclusive, but might provide a small contribution into
> the development of a timeline of events of interest and direct relevance.
>
> I confess that from now forward for many hours, I am immersed in workshop
> reviews. I may be the most rigorous 'grader' of all MAG members, as I have
> been involved in the IgF since 2006, and worked on the sidelines from 2006
> until only two years ago, when I was finally willing to join the MAG.  I
> have 'evaluated' workshops now for two years, and I find that the workshop
> proposal invitation and submission process and the evaluation process are
> 'evolving'. I think that means [for all of us] major changes over time. For
> instance, there is one country that submitted more than 5 submissions.
> There are entities from business, civil society, and the technical
> community that submitted, without really identifying themselves probably
> 5-6 submissions each. Another entity submitted 3 that belong in a single
> Open Forum.  The same civiil society,, academics, technical community and
> companies, over and over, and even one or two or three individual, are
> repeated as speakers.  Experienced submitters have submitted applications
> for workshops that are panels, and thus require a background paper. No
> background paper. For some reason, some MAG members supported anonymity in
> the 'submitters' category. This is a bad idea. ALL involvement of ALL
> should be required to be transparent and open. Some thought this meant that
> the MAG raters would not be influenced by who submitted, but that also
> means that MAG members who, frankly, are not as broadly familiar with who
> is whom in the IGF, may not understand the 'underlying linkages' of who the
> workshop organizers are.
>
> Not all of my MAG colleagues will be able to spend the time that I am
> spending.
>
> I have
> 1) printed out and read all proposals 2) sorted them manually into related
> categories 3) looked for duplication of organizers, or speakers, or
> moderators, Or remote moderators -- all signs of duplication of engagement
> even if not being transparently acknowledged. 4) organized by
> subject/relationship of topic 5) rated by diversity of view and 6)
> diversity of geo participation and 7) considered whether some can be moved
> into a track on un-conference, or into flash sessions.
>
> The same companies appear as speakers over and over, regardless of who the
> proposer is, and actually, the CS proposers are particularly inclined to
> propose the same 2-4 companies over and over and over and ... wait, did I
> say 'over'. :-)  The same NGOs and CS entities appear over and over... and
> the same countries ... the same technical community... e.g. we need to
> consider how we grow the 'pie' so to speak so that no voices from those who
> have labored in the vineyards for the last ten years are displaced, but we
> offer new spaces and engagement.
>
> :-) It is a sort of of incumbent versus new entrant challenge. We can
> help, I think, in this WG.
>
> I am a strong supporter of engagement of those who contributed early --
> and I think we need to consider that to make IGF effective, we need to
> built on top of those basic building blocks of supporters.  and create new
> spaces and new engagement, and that means that we start with the idea that
> there is more, not fewer opportunities for engagement.
>
> Thus, just a disclosure: In my individual capacity, I have proposed that
> the IGF MAG be expanded for pilot period of two years, by up to 10-13
> participants. You can read about this in my submission to the IGF Retreat.
>
> I have proposed that a professional editorial team attend the IGF and
> publish a daily newsletter.
> Ihave proposed the addition of a contractor that can do high quality
> visual materials for the website, for placement in relevant publications,
> create a standard look and feel for PPs from the IGF MAG Chair, the IGF
> Secretariat. Support the development of 'agreed messages' and materials.
> This is not a full time position but a contractor that the IGF Secretariat
> could retain and during the IGF it would be a full time.  Imagine the world
> when everyone walked away from an IGF with something that looked more like
> the WSIS Forum publication -- okay, the 60 page version versus the 300 page
> version, but still?
>
> I look forward to our focusing more on the guidance we can provide, that
> supports how the Secretariat can then pursue implementing. And we need to
> understand that we need to continue to make sure that DESA understands that
> we support the Secretariat and do not want to move to a bureaucratic
> approach like the UN has to live with.
>
> We might even offer to advise on the update of the UN brochure on the IGF
> re what are the key messages?
>
> M
>
> ------------------------------
> From: raquino at gmail.com
> To: solugbile at gmail.com
> Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2016 20:01:12 +0000
> Subject: Re: [Wgco] Workstreams
> CC: wgco at intgovforum.org
>
> Dear Segun
>
> Please count me in for the following workstreams. I plan to be a
> collaborator on them.
>
> - Online Outreach & remote participants
> - Outreach to Civil Society communities
> - Outreach to underserved communities (Youth, women, and person with
> disabilities)
> - Profile of IG related upcoming events requiring urgent messaging
>
> - Thank you
>
> Renata
>
>
>
>
> On Fri, Jul 1, 2016 10:52 AM, Olusegun H. Olugbile solugbile at gmail.com
> wrote:
>
> Dear all,
>
>
>
> I want to thank everyone for very useful comments and contributions.
>
>
> Please take time to carefully review - *make input, and introduce
> innovation* - the following submission based on our discussions  so far,
> and suggestions from the outcome of MAG virtual meeting.
>
>
> *1. On WG Open to IG Community for Volunteers:*
>
>
> Following last year precedence and in line with general consensus of the
> members on extension of invitation to volunteers from IG community, I wish
> to suggest the following sequenced approach.
>
>
>    - WG develop the Terms of Reference (ToR) before the next physical
>    meeting in NY.
>    - Finalise the ToR during a launch meeting of the WG in NY.
>    - Open call for volunteers and their input into the ToR from IG
>    community within timeline (2wks after the MAG physical meeting in NY), with
>    opportunity to improve the ToR with the volunteers.
>
>
>  Please make comment and if this is ok with members, then we move forward
> requesting the secretariat to host the open call for volunteers and with
> access to the ToR for comment on the IGF website after our meeting in NY.
>
>
>
> *2. Suggestions on the Workstreams:*
>
>
>
> I need MAG members to volunteer to head/coordinate the following work
> streams which we have identified and fall within the scope of the work of
> the WG. I have also mapped various stakeholders to be reached to enhance a
> more focused communication.
>
>
>
>
>    - Online Outreach & remote participants
>    - Outreach to governments (Policy makers)
>    - Outreach to intergovernmentals (high level messaging)
>    - Outreach to Business Community
>    - Outreach to Civil Society communities
>    - Outreach to technical communities
>    - Outreach to underserved communities (Youth, women, and person with
>    disabilities)
>    - Outreach to Media/Press (yes, they are veritable partners in
>    communicating IGF information to the larger communities)
>    - IGF website improvement ( e.g. we can build on integrating IGF
>    Resources Center)
>    - Profile of IG related upcoming events requiring urgent messaging
>    - Social media, Google+, Twitter, facebook, email activities  General
>    awareness raising
>    - Measuring the impact of the WG effort
>
>
>
> *3. Work Program Calendar:*
> In addition, just like we did last year, but with modification/call for
> innovation, we need to develop work program calendar and modify the
> approach to suit the objective of our communication. For instance, we need
> to identify the following as we move forward;
>
>
>
>    - Different level of messages for different level of stakeholders
>    - Identifying opportunities for communication/interactions
>    - Determine modes of our communications – emails, IGF website,
>    e-brochures etc.
>    - IGF community blogging
>
>
> *4. WG Response to IGF Retreat*
>
> It is imperative that the WG provides a cohesive input into the IGF
> retreat. We should improve on the Ginger's draft input before  5th July.
> Please let's take advantage of the weekend to work this draft document.
>
> 5.* IGF Website Improvement*
>
>  In the above workstream above I have proposed for buiding and
> integration of IGF Resource Center (IRC). The IRC will provide the much
> needed resources for learning, informing and engaging the entire IGF
> community. We can learn from the success of UN GAID community engagement .
>
> *(for ref only; Global Alliance for Information and Communication
> Technologies and Development (GAID), an initiative by now former UN
> Secretary General Kofi Annan to promote the effective use of ICT for
> development, with the aim of coming together around ICT to promote the
> achievement of the internationally agreed development goals in partnership
> with all other stakeholders from government, business and civil society).*
>
> Similary, IGF- IRC can provides a common interaction platform for the IGF
> community and other stakeholders to contribute to global Internet
> governance goals.
>
> Best Regards
>
> Segun Olugbile
>
>
> *____________________________________________________________*
> President, Global Network for Cybersolution - GNC  (www.gncafrica.org)
> CEO Continental Project Affairs Associates (CPAA) www.cpaa.com.ng
> Member, National Cybercrime Advisory Council, Presidency (www.cert.gov.ng)
> Member, IGF Multi-stakeholders Advisory Group to UN Sec. Gen. (
> www.intgovforum.org)
> Member, Nigeria IGF Multi Stakeholders Advisory Group (www.nigf.org.ng)
> Member, African ICT Alliance (www.aficta.org)
> Convener, Open Government Partnership Nigeria (www.ogpnigeria.org)
>
> *---------------------------------------------------------------*
> *GNC | 5th floor (Olujinmi Chamber floor) NICON Insurance Plaza, Central
> Business District, Abuja, FCT - Nigeria*
> *CPAA | 72(b) Kwame Nkruma Cresent, Asokoro District Abuja-FCT |** Tel:
> 234 803 701 7537, 818 180 6044   *
> *Cheerfulness and contentment are great beautifiers and are famous
> preservers of youthful looks - Charles Dickens*
>
> On Thu, Jun 30, 2016 at 4:01 PM, <wgco-request at intgovforum.org> wrote:
>
> Send WGCO mailing list submissions to
>         wgco at intgovforum.org
>
> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
>         http://intgovforum.org/mailman/listinfo/wgco_intgovforum.org
> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
>         wgco-request at intgovforum.org
>
> You can reach the person managing the list at
>         wgco-owner at intgovforum.org
>
> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
> than "Re: Contents of WGCO digest..."
>
>
> Today's Topics:
>
>    1. Re: [IGFmaglist]  LET'S DISCUSS & MOVE FORWARD...
>       (THOMAS-RAYNAUD Elizabeth)
>
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Message: 1
> Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2016 14:10:54 +0000
> From: THOMAS-RAYNAUD Elizabeth <elizabeth.thomas-raynaud at iccwbo.org>
> To: Ginger Paque <virginiap at diplomacy.edu>, "Olusegun H. Olugbile"
>         <solugbile at gmail.com>
> Cc: "wgco at intgovforum.org" <wgco at intgovforum.org>, MAG-public
>         <igfmaglist at intgovforum.org>
> Subject: Re: [Wgco] [IGFmaglist]  LET'S DISCUSS & MOVE FORWARD...
> Message-ID:
>         <86D33B83FD16844191983DC63EA9D5E802AEC5E0EF at IVORITE.icchq.org>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
>
> Thank you Ginger for this thoughtful input.
>
> I hope leading up to the retreat and at the event itself we can build on
> the foundation that you present here to discuss the platform of the IGF
> website as both a community resource to help people ?identify themselves in
> the picture? ? be it as local initiatives, youth or people with
> disabilities who are included in the consideration.
>
> The IGF site is most certainly an essential pillar in the communication
> strategy so this warrants further reflection and discussion. Thank you for
> putting it down and sharing it for the rest of us to reflect on.
>
> Cheers, Elizabeth
>
> Elizabeth THOMAS-RAYNAUD
> International Chamber of Commerce (ICC)
> Project Director, ICC Business Action to Support the Information Society
> (BASIS)
> Senior Policy Executive, Digital Economy
>
> From: Igfmaglist [mailto:igfmaglist-bounces at intgovforum.org] On Behalf Of
> Ginger Paque
> Sent: 28 June 2016 17:49
> To: Olusegun H. Olugbile
> Cc: wgco at intgovforum.org; MAG-public
> Subject: Re: [IGFmaglist] [Wgco] LET'S DISCUSS & MOVE FORWARD...
>
> Thanks Segun, and everyone.
>
> Segun, I am proposing a very short, concise input. My current draft is
> pasted here. I welcome any comments / suggestions / feedback.
>
> I think Marilyn is probably correct, that it is too short a timeframe to
> agree on a common document from the WG, but I welcome any comments or
> suggestions to improve my input, and am happy to add anyone's name, if they
> would like to join me in this contribution.
>
> Marilyn, others, does that work for you? Feel free to respond here, or
> privately to me. I look forward to working with all of you on these issues.
>
> DRAFT:
>
> MAG representation is based on stakeholder group and regional
> representation. While this works very well, it is not perfect and does not
> include a few cross-cutting issue groups, such as persons with
> disabilities, youth priority groups, and online participants.
>
> It is not realistic to include issue representatives as exceptions,
> because there are simply too many important issues. I do however request
> that accommodation be made to ensure that special groups have a designated
> channel of communication so that these concerns are heard appropriately.
> Right now, the MAG Working Group on Communication and Outreach is giving
> these issues high priority, but the IGF organization should
> institutionalise the processes to include these groups as part of integral
> IGF strategies.
> Among other things:
> ?        DCAD guidelines<
> http://www.itu.int/en/ITU-T/accessibility/dcad/Documents/IGF%202015%20DCAD%20Accessibility%20Guidelines%20-%20Final%20V8.docx>
> should be adhered to as a fundamental part of IGF design.
> ?        Remote participation principles<
> http://www.giplatform.org/resources/e-participation-principles> should be
> adopted or adapted for in IGF processes.
> ?        A clear process for accepting contributions on specific issue
> areas should be established.
> ?        A permanent webpage with IGF resources and information for
> persons for disabilities should be part of the IGF website, to make all
> information available in one place.
> ?        A permanent webpage with online IGF participation resources,
> statistics, and information should be part of the IGF website, to make all
> information available in one place.
> ?        A permanent webpage for youth news or other resources and
> possibilities should be considered to improve outreach with youth groups.
>
> http://www.itu.int/en/ITU-T/accessibility/dcad/Documents/IGF%202015%20DCAD%20Accessibility%20Guidelines%20-%20Final%20V8.docx
> http://www.giplatform.org/resources/e-participation-principles
>
> Virginia Paque
> DiploFoundation
>
> Upcoming online courses: Humanitarian Diplomacy, 21st Century Diplomacy,
> Diplomatic Law: Privileges and Immunities, Internet Technology and Policy:
> Challenges and Solutions, Multilateral Diplomacy.
> http://www.diplomacy.edu/courses<
> http://diplomacy.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=89e7299f9fe54eed66d45cf3d&id=26d5253c70&e=bc0aff4eba
> >
>
> On Mon, Jun 27, 2016 at 3:50 AM, Olusegun H. Olugbile <solugbile at gmail.com
> <mailto:solugbile at gmail.com>> wrote:
> Dear Members,
>
> Thank you for subscribing to the mailing list.
>
> I'm working on a simple guide/work plan on the sharing of roles in line
> with our respective areas of experiences. I'll soon post the document to
> list.
>
> Meanwhile, I support Ginger's suggestion on the WG submitting input to the
> retreat. Perhaps, Ginger can go ahead to develop a draft document  for the
> group consideration and contributions. Improving IGF Comm & Outreach is as
> critically essential as the IGF. This idea is greatly welcomed.
>
> Best Regards.
>
> Segun Olugbile
>
>
> ____________________________________________________________
> President, Global Network for Cybersolution - GNC  (www.gncafrica.org<
> http://www.gncafrica.org>)
> CEO Continental Project Affairs Associates (CPAA) www.cpaa.com.ng<
> http://www.cpaa.com.ng>
> Member, National Cybercrime Advisory Council, Presidency (www.cert.gov.ng<
> http://www.cert.gov.ng>)
> Member, IGF Multi-stakeholders Advisory Group to UN Sec. Gen. (
> www.intgovforum.org<http://www.intgovforum.org/>)
> Member, Nigeria IGF Multi Stakeholders Advisory Group (www.nigf.org.ng<
> http://www.nigf.org.ng/>)
> Member, African ICT Alliance (www.aficta.org<http://www.aficta.org/>)
> Convener, Open Government Partnership Nigeria (www.ogpnigeria.org<
> http://www.ogpnigeria.org>)
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------
>
> GNC | 5th floor (Olujinmi Chamber floor) NICON Insurance Plaza, Central
> Business District, Abuja, FCT - Nigeria
>
> CPAA | 72(b) Kwame Nkruma Cresent, Asokoro District Abuja-FCT | Tel: 234
> 803 701 7537, 818 180 6044
>
> Cheerfulness and contentment are great beautifiers and are famous
> preservers of youthful looks - Charles Dickens
>
> On Fri, Jun 24, 2016 at 3:40 PM, Marilyn Cade <marilynscade at hotmail.com
> <mailto:marilynscade at hotmail.com>> wrote:
> Ginger, as this is a very new WG, perhaps instead we can encourage
> individual comments, and then later ask the WG to consider.
>
> I support the need to have the issues that you raise, but taking time to
> generate consensus, when this is a very new WG, might be a delay, given the
> July 1 deadline.
>
> Just a thought. for instance. anyone who submits could then resubmit to
> this WG, for further discussion
>  but not miss deadline for comment.
>
> M
>
> ________________________________
> From: virginiap at diplomacy.edu<mailto:virginiap at diplomacy.edu>
> Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2016 09:31:27 -0500
> To: solugbile at gmail.com<mailto:solugbile at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [IGFmaglist] [Wgco] LET'S DISCUSS & MOVE FORWARD...
> CC: wgco at intgovforum.org<mailto:wgco at intgovforum.org>;
> Igfmaglist at intgovforum.org<mailto:Igfmaglist at intgovforum.org>
>
> Thanks, Segun, I'm ready to move forward on this.
>
> 1. I think non-MAG members are normally allowed/invited to join WG, and
> that this is important for transparency and inclusion of a wider community.
>
> 2. I am thinking of personally submitting input to the upcoming retreat,
> about the need for greater inclusion and outreach for my constant concerns
> of online participation, youth and persons with disabilities. What do
> people here think about the WG submitting input to the retreat? Is it too
> short a time frame to discuss?
>
> Thanks! Ginger
>
>
>
> Virginia Paque
> DiploFoundation
>
> Upcoming online courses: Humanitarian Diplomacy, 21st Century Diplomacy,
> Diplomatic Law: Privileges and Immunities, Internet Technology and Policy:
> Challenges and Solutions, Multilateral Diplomacy.
> http://www.diplomacy.edu/courses<
> http://diplomacy.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=89e7299f9fe54eed66d45cf3d&id=26d5253c70&e=bc0aff4eba
> >
>
> On Fri, Jun 24, 2016 at 7:55 AM, Olusegun H. Olugbile <solugbile at gmail.com
> <mailto:solugbile at gmail.com>> wrote:
> Dear Everyone,
>
>
> Thanks for joining the WG. I believe together we can make best use of our
> collective potentials to move this WG forward such that will impact IGF
> 2016 positively.
>
>
>
> I think it is important we start discussion and agree on the following
> items (PLEASE BE FREE TO ADD MORE);
>
>
>
>       i.         Terms of reference for the WG.
>
>      ii.         Inclusion of non-MAG members to the group
>
>    iii.         Development of work plan, identify and prioritize work
> areas, and then assign roles within timeline.
>
> I want to suggest we have a virtual meeting of the group before the end
> of  next week  or at least before the next MAG meeting to discuss these
> items on the list.
>
>
>
> If we all agree, I'll send Doodle poll to set the most popular date.
>
>
>
> Please note, the objectives and scope of work of the WG may be further
> expanded based on the contributions and comments made by the MAG members
> during the last virtual meeting. But to be focused and dynamic.
>
>
>
> Please let's have your contributions.
>
>
>
> I've reattached the approved document again for your consideration.
>
>
>
> Best Regards
>
>
>
> Segun O.
>
> ____________________________________________________________
> President, Global Network for Cybersolution - GNC  (www.gncafrica.org<
> http://www.gncafrica.org>)
> CEO Continental Project Affairs Associates (CPAA) www.cpaa.com.ng<
> http://www.cpaa.com.ng>
> Member, National Cybercrime Advisory Council, Presidency (www.cert.gov.ng<
> http://www.cert.gov.ng>)
> Member, IGF Multi-stakeholders Advisory Group to UN Sec. Gen. (
> www.intgovforum.org<http://www.intgovforum.org/>)
> Member, Nigeria IGF Multi Stakeholders Advisory Group (www.nigf.org.ng<
> http://www.nigf.org.ng/>)
> Member, African ICT Alliance (www.aficta.org<http://www.aficta.org/>)
> Convener, Open Government Partnership Nigeria (www.ogpnigeria.org<
> http://www.ogpnigeria.org>)
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------
> GNC | 5th floor (Olujinmi Chamber floor) NICON Insurance Plaza, Central
> Business District, Abuja, FCT - Nigeria
> CPAA | 72(b) Kwame Nkruma Cresent, Asokoro District Abuja-FCT | Tel: 234
> 803 701 7537, 818 180 6044
> Cheerfulness and contentment are great beautifiers and are famous
> preservers of youthful looks - Charles Dickens
>
> _______________________________________________
> WGCO mailing list
> WGCO at intgovforum.org<mailto:WGCO at intgovforum.org>
> http://intgovforum.org/mailman/listinfo/wgco_intgovforum.org
>
>
> _______________________________________________ Igfmaglist mailing list
> Igfmaglist at intgovforum.org<mailto:Igfmaglist at intgovforum.org>
> http://intgovforum.org/mailman/listinfo/igfmaglist_intgovforum.org
>
>
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL: <
> http://intgovforum.org/pipermail/wgco_intgovforum.org/attachments/20160630/2e174b23/attachment.html
> >
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Subject: Digest Footer
>
> _______________________________________________
> WGCO mailing list
> WGCO at intgovforum.org
> http://intgovforum.org/mailman/listinfo/wgco_intgovforum.org
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> End of WGCO Digest, Vol 1, Issue 12
> ***********************************
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________ WGCO mailing list
> WGCO at intgovforum.org
> http://intgovforum.org/mailman/listinfo/wgco_intgovforum.org
>
> _______________________________________________
> WGCO mailing list
> WGCO at intgovforum.org
> http://intgovforum.org/mailman/listinfo/wgco_intgovforum.org
>
>
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://intgovforum.org/pipermail/wgco_intgovforum.org/attachments/20160704/de26f91e/attachment-0001.html>


More information about the WGCO mailing list