[Wgco] Webex Details - Virtual Meeting for MAG WG on Outreach and Comms

Olusegun H. Olugbile solugbile at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 06:54:50 EDT 2016

Dear Everyone,

This is a gentle reminder! The meeting of WG on Comm & Outreach today at
8:45am (NYC Time). Be there...

CEO Continental Project Affairs Associates (CPAA) www.cpaa.com.ng
Member, IGF Multi-stakeholders Advisory Group to UN Sec. Gen. (
Member, African ICT Alliance (www.aficta.org)
Convener, Open Government Partnership Nigeria (www.ogpnigeria.org)