[Wgco] Webex Details - Virtual Meeting for MAG WG on Outreach and Comms

Ginger Paque virginiap at diplomacy.edu
Thu Jul 14 08:48:10 EDT 2016

Cannot join yet, but watching. tx.

Virginia Paque
DiploFoundation

*Upcoming online courses: *Humanitarian Diplomacy, 21st Century Diplomacy,
Diplomatic Law: Privileges and Immunities, Internet Technology and Policy:
Challenges and Solutions, Multilateral Diplomacy.
http://www.diplomacy.edu/courses
<http://diplomacy.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=89e7299f9fe54eed66d45cf3d&id=26d5253c70&e=bc0aff4eba>

On Thu, Jul 14, 2016 at 7:46 AM, Olusegun H. Olugbile <solugbile at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Dear Brian,
>
> We are about start the meeting...I hope webex is up...
>
> Segun
>
> *____________________________________________________________*
> President, Global Network for Cybersolution - GNC  (www.gncafrica.org)
> CEO Continental Project Affairs Associates (CPAA) www.cpaa.com.ng
> Member, IGF Multi-stakeholders Advisory Group to UN Sec. Gen. (
> Member, African ICT Alliance (www.aficta.org)
> Convener, Open Government Partnership Nigeria (www.ogpnigeria.org)

> *CPAA | 72(b) Kwame Nkruma Cresent, Asokoro District Abuja-FCT |** Tel:
> 234 803 701 7537, 818 180 6044   *

> On Thu, Jul 14, 2016 at 12:25 PM, THOMAS-RAYNAUD Elizabeth <
> elizabeth.thomas-raynaud at iccwbo.org> wrote:
>
>> Thanks Segun,
>> Just to flag that those of us involved in the retreat have to leave our
>> baggage outside the UN compound at DESA offices and the drop off time
>> starts at 9. So immediately after that we can join but wont be able to be
>> there before.
>> Kind regards
>> Elizabeth
>>

>> Sent from my Windows Phone