[Wgco] Webex Details - Virtual Meeting for MAG WG on Outreach and Comms

Olusegun H. Olugbile solugbile at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 08:48:53 EDT 2016

Dear Colleagues,

We are starting the meeting 10 mins from now.to allow others to join us.

BR.

Segun

CEO Continental Project Affairs Associates (CPAA) www.cpaa.com.ng
Member, IGF Multi-stakeholders Advisory Group to UN Sec. Gen. (
Member, African ICT Alliance (www.aficta.org)
Convener, Open Government Partnership Nigeria (www.ogpnigeria.org)