[Wgco] Webex Details - Virtual Meeting for MAG WG on Outreach and Comms

Olusegun H. Olugbile solugbile at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 10:04:45 EDT 2016

Dear Colleagues,

Please bear with us with the circumstance of the meeting. We tried the
webex, but actually not ready so Anja provided instant alternative for
relaying the message back to the members online.

Thanks Ginger for your useful contributions. You have raised an important
issues on coordinating community response which is well considered by the
group.

The minute of the meeting will be sent across soon to the members.

Best Regards.

Segun O.

CEO Continental Project Affairs Associates (CPAA) www.cpaa.com.ng
Member, IGF Multi-stakeholders Advisory Group to UN Sec. Gen. (
Member, African ICT Alliance (www.aficta.org)
Convener, Open Government Partnership Nigeria (www.ogpnigeria.org)

On Thu, Jul 14, 2016 at 1:48 PM, Olusegun H. Olugbile <solugbile at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Dear Colleagues,
>
> We are starting the meeting 10 mins from now.to allow others to join us.
>
> BR.
>
> Segun
>
> *____________________________________________________________*
> President, Global Network for Cybersolution - GNC  (www.gncafrica.org)
> CEO Continental Project Affairs Associates (CPAA) www.cpaa.com.ng
> Member, IGF Multi-stakeholders Advisory Group to UN Sec. Gen. (
> Member, African ICT Alliance (www.aficta.org)
> Convener, Open Government Partnership Nigeria (www.ogpnigeria.org)

> *CPAA | 72(b) Kwame Nkruma Cresent, Asokoro District Abuja-FCT |** Tel:
> 234 803 701 7537, 818 180 6044   *

> On Thu, Jul 14, 2016 at 12:25 PM, THOMAS-RAYNAUD Elizabeth <
> elizabeth.thomas-raynaud at iccwbo.org> wrote:
>
>> Thanks Segun,
>> Just to flag that those of us involved in the retreat have to leave our
>> baggage outside the UN compound at DESA offices and the drop off time
>> starts at 9. So immediately after that we can join but wont be able to be
>> there before.
>> Kind regards
>> Elizabeth
>>

>> Sent from my Windows Phone