[Wgco] LET'S DISCUSS & MOVE FORWARD...

Olusegun H. Olugbile solugbile at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 07:41:43 EDT 2016

Dear Everyone,

Thanks for joining the WG. I believe together we can make best use of our
collective potentials to move this WG forward such that will impact IGF
2016 positively.

I think it is important we start discussion and agree on the following
items (PLEASE BE FREE TO ADD MORE);

      i.         Terms of reference for the WG.

     ii.         Inclusion of non-MAG members to the group

   iii.         Development of work plan, identify and prioritize work
areas, and then assign roles within timeline.

I want to suggest we have a virtual meeting of the group before the end of
 next week  or at least before the next MAG meeting to discuss these items
of the list.

If we all agree, I'll send Doodle poll to set the most popular date.

Please note, the objectives and scope of work of the WG may be further
expanded based on the contributions and comments made by the MAG members
during the last virtual meeting. But to be focused and dynamic.

Please let's have your contributions.

I've reattached the approved document again for your consideration.

Best Regards

Segun O.

CEO Continental Project Affairs Associates (CPAA) www.cpaa.com.ng
Member, IGF Multi-stakeholders Advisory Group to UN Sec. Gen. (
Member, African ICT Alliance (www.aficta.org)
Convener, Open Government Partnership Nigeria (www.ogpnigeria.org)