[Wgco] Input to retreat

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 10:35:27 EDT 2016

Hi Ginger and all
I`d definitely support the group sending an input to the retreat What are your suggestions for next steps?
Best,
Renata

Message: 2

Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2016 09:31:27 -0500

From: Ginger Paque <virginiap at diplomacy.edu>

To: “Olusegun H. Olugbile” <solugbile at gmail.com>

Cc: wgco at intgovforum.org, MAG-public <Igfmaglist at intgovforum.org>

Subject: Re: [Wgco] LET'S DISCUSS & MOVE FORWARD...

<CAHXEJG3zopPKnhLKHOAk=9_u7dgbx82c7Lp3KOKgHPL=F2aVVA at mail.gmail.com>

Thanks, Segun, I'm ready to move forward on this.

1. I think non-MAG members are normally allowed/invited to join WG, and

that this is important for transparency and inclusion of a wider community.

2. I am thinking of personally submitting input to the upcoming retreat,

about the need for greater inclusion and outreach for my constant concerns

of online participation, youth and persons with disabilities. What do

people here think about the WG submitting input to the retreat? Is it too

short a time frame to discuss?

Thanks! Ginger

Virginia Paque

DiploFoundation

*Upcoming online courses: *Humanitarian Diplomacy, 21st Century Diplomacy,

Diplomatic Law: Privileges and Immunities, Internet Technology and Policy:

Challenges and Solutions, Multilateral Diplomacy.

http://www.diplomacy.edu/courses

<http://diplomacy.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=89e7299f9fe54eed66d45cf3d&id=26d5253c70&e=bc0aff4eba>

On Fri, Jun 24, 2016 at 7:55 AM, Olusegun H. Olugbile <solugbile at gmail.com>