[Wgco] LET'S DISCUSS & MOVE FORWARD...

Ginger Paque virginiap at diplomacy.edu
Fri Jun 24 10:31:27 EDT 2016

Thanks, Segun, I'm ready to move forward on this.

1. I think non-MAG members are normally allowed/invited to join WG, and
that this is important for transparency and inclusion of a wider community.

2. I am thinking of personally submitting input to the upcoming retreat,
about the need for greater inclusion and outreach for my constant concerns
of online participation, youth and persons with disabilities. What do
people here think about the WG submitting input to the retreat? Is it too
short a time frame to discuss?

Thanks! Ginger

Virginia Paque
DiploFoundation

*Upcoming online courses: *Humanitarian Diplomacy, 21st Century Diplomacy,
Diplomatic Law: Privileges and Immunities, Internet Technology and Policy:
Challenges and Solutions, Multilateral Diplomacy.
http://www.diplomacy.edu/courses
<http://diplomacy.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=89e7299f9fe54eed66d45cf3d&id=26d5253c70&e=bc0aff4eba>