[Wgco] [IGFmaglist] LET'S DISCUSS & MOVE FORWARD...

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 09:46:14 EDT 2016

Dear Segun
Great to hear the WG Outreach and Comms 2016 is moving forward!
The attachment did not come in your original email though. Can you please
resend?
As for the inclusion of non-mag in WGs I believe the MAG Chair has confirmed
this can be done in one of our calls.
As we go along with the document discussion, I hope to contribute more.
Best,
Renata