[Wgco] [IGFmaglist] LET'S DISCUSS & MOVE FORWARD...

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 24 10:40:35 EDT 2016

Ginger, as this is a very new WG, perhaps instead we can encourage individual comments, and then later ask the WG to consider.
I support the need to have the issues that you raise, but taking time to generate consensus, when this is a very new WG, might be a delay, given the July 1 deadline.
Just a thought. for instance. anyone who submits could then resubmit to this WG, for further discussion but not miss deadline for comment.