[Wgco] [IGFmaglist] LET'S DISCUSS & MOVE FORWARD...

Izumi Okutani izumi at nic.ad.jp
Sat Jun 25 11:47:16 EDT 2016

Marilyn's suggestion may be pragmatic with the July 1st deadline this time but thank you Ginger for raising and sharing that you plan to submit comment on this point.

OTOH, I think it's welcome to share what each individuals plan to submit to the Retreat on the points related to outreach if they are comfortable (not a must, only on volunteer basis)- it could serve a good reference for others and having multiple comments which support a certain improvement could be a strong message, without necessarily having a single coordinated comments as the WG. My two cents.

Thank you Segun for the initiative - I support to move on based on your suggestion.
I also support non-MAG members joining the WG - they may be able to share useful observation on visibilities of MAG/IGF activities and output from non-MAG perspectives.

Izumi