[Wgco] [IGFmaglist] LET'S DISCUSS & MOVE FORWARD...

Olusegun H. Olugbile solugbile at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 04:50:22 EDT 2016

Dear Members,

Thank you for subscribing to the mailing list.

I'm working on a simple guide/work plan on the sharing of roles in line
with our respective areas of experiences. I'll soon post the document to
list.

Meanwhile, I support Ginger's suggestion on the WG submitting input to the
retreat. Perhaps, Ginger can go ahead to develop a draft document  for the
group consideration and contributions. Improving IGF Comm & Outreach is as
critically essential as the IGF. This idea is greatly welcomed.

CEO Continental Project Affairs Associates (CPAA) www.cpaa.com.ng
Member, IGF Multi-stakeholders Advisory Group to UN Sec. Gen. (
Member, African ICT Alliance (www.aficta.org)
Convener, Open Government Partnership Nigeria (www.ogpnigeria.org)