[Wgco] [IGFmaglist] LET'S DISCUSS & MOVE FORWARD...

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 29 02:05:03 EDT 2016

Ginger, I am at ICANN and focused on an outreach session with NRIs here with Chengetai, so not able to focus on the language today but can tomorrow.  Will that timing be okay?
It might be that we could call the 'document' a 'zero draft', which signals some initial thoughts but reserves full or final endorsement, but shows some sort of directional thinking about shared views... on some areas. that would allow a lot of flexibility for then adding to, editing, etc over a few more days, following July 1.