[Wgco] [IGFmaglist] LET'S DISCUSS & MOVE FORWARD...

Olusegun H. Olugbile solugbile at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 07:48:31 EDT 2016

Happy New Week Everyone,

All MAG members who have expressed their intention to join the Comm &
Outreach WG should  subscribe to the group mailing list as we are moving
discussions forward.

To subscribe, please visit
        http://intgovforum.org/mailman/listinfo/wgco_intgovforum.org

Make sure you confirm your membership once you receive your confirmation
link.

CEO Continental Project Affairs Associates (CPAA) www.cpaa.com.ng
Member, IGF Multi-stakeholders Advisory Group to UN Sec. Gen. (
Member, African ICT Alliance (www.aficta.org)
Convener, Open Government Partnership Nigeria (www.ogpnigeria.org)