[Wgco] [IGFmaglist] LET'S DISCUSS & MOVE FORWARD...

Ginger Paque virginiap at diplomacy.edu
Wed Jun 29 10:40:22 EDT 2016

Hello again, everyone, and thank you for your comments and support. I know
outreach and access are very important for everyone.

Because the timeline is so short, and as Marilyn notes, a group endorsement
would require negotiating and drafting, I am happy to submit my input as an
individual on Friday, so it does not commit anyone else who might feel
pressured by the short drafting/consensus process.

I'm happy to add co-signers, if anyone writes me a private email.

Segun, perhaps we can do a more substantial document as proposed by
Marilyn, as part of the WG, and send it later as a contribution?

Best regards,
Ginger

Virginia Paque
DiploFoundation

*Upcoming online courses: *Humanitarian Diplomacy, 21st Century Diplomacy,
Diplomatic Law: Privileges and Immunities, Internet Technology and Policy:
Challenges and Solutions, Multilateral Diplomacy.
http://www.diplomacy.edu/courses
<http://diplomacy.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=89e7299f9fe54eed66d45cf3d&id=26d5253c70&e=bc0aff4eba>