[Wgco] [IGFmaglist] LET'S DISCUSS & MOVE FORWARD...

THOMAS-RAYNAUD Elizabeth elizabeth.thomas-raynaud at iccwbo.org
Thu Jun 30 10:10:54 EDT 2016

Thank you Ginger for this thoughtful input.

I hope leading up to the retreat and at the event itself we can build on the foundation that you present here to discuss the platform of the IGF website as both a community resource to help people ‘identify themselves in the picture’ – be it as local initiatives, youth or people with disabilities who are included in the consideration.

The IGF site is most certainly an essential pillar in the communication strategy so this warrants further reflection and discussion. Thank you for putting it down and sharing it for the rest of us to reflect on.

Cheers, Elizabeth

Elizabeth THOMAS-RAYNAUD
International Chamber of Commerce (ICC)
Project Director, ICC Business Action to Support the Information Society (BASIS)
Senior Policy Executive, Digital Economy