[Wgco] Reinvigorating WGCO & Call for Next Virtual Meeting

Olusegun H. Olugbile solugbile at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 11:34:28 EST 2016

Dear Everyone,

Please find below the registration details for the next WGCO meeting. It is
scheduled tBest regards,

Anja

----- Forwarded by Anja GENGO/UNOG/GVA/UNO on 14/11/2016 10:46 -----

From:        DESA WebEx <messenger at webex.com>
To:        agengo at unog.ch
Date:        14/11/2016 10:45
Subject:        WebEx meeting invitation: WGCO coordination meeting

GNC | 5th floor (Olujinmi Chamber floor) NICON Insurance Plaza, Central
Business District, Abuja, FCT - Nigeria

CPAA | 72(b) Kwame Nkruma Cresent, Asokoro District Abuja-FCT | Tel: 234
803 701 7537, 818 180 6044

Cheerfulness and contentment are great beautifiers and are famous
preservers of youthful looks - Charles Dickens