[Wgco] Fw: WebEx meeting invitation: WGCO coordination meeting

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 04:44:02 EST 2016

Dear Segun and all

My apologies but I won't be able to join this call.
I'd like to offer some perspective, however, on topics the working group
may want to explore:

* Plan for countdown phase

The BPFs already have their 1st draft out to comment and focusing on IGF
Review platform messages would be great help for all of us. Also, the
specific main sessions of BPFs/CENB and DCs
Review platform
http://www.intgovforum.org/review

* Newcomers track and Innovative Session Formats Programme

These new spaces for information and interaction will need energy from MAG
members to publicize them and help on the organization.
The wgsf is looking for volunteers to help organize the sessions.
It would be great if WGCO could collaborate on building and/or publicizing
the programme.

* ICANN57 and India School of Internet Governance

I'm returning from these amazing events and other work done in India and I
thought it was incredible the amount of interest the IGF is gathering. This
reflects very positively on MAG members and community who have been doing
outreach, congrats. It is interesting to think about channelling this
interest into the intersessional work and already the prepartions of IGF2017

Best

Renata