[Wgco] Fw: WebEx meeting invitation: WGCO coordination meeting

Olusegun H. Olugbile solugbile at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 11:15:23 EST 2016

Dear Everyone,

Thank you for participating in the meeting. Thanks to Anja for making the
meeting possible. The outcome will be shared soon.

Meanwhile, we've made the following commitments for the count down phase.

   1. Members are to work together more and communicating feedback with the
   coordinator regularly.
   2. *Secretariat will provide access to social media platform to allow
   members post messages across all community continuously. *
   3. *The group will provide messages to support MAG's Chair blog post for
   communicating with the community.*
   4. Members are to continue feeding their respective networks with
   messages from other WGs and intersessional activities.
   5. The group is to support sharing messages from newcomers tracks to
   individual networks and participate in the track session to help inform
   newcomers with IGF orientation and value added information.
   6. Other WG will nominating at least one person to work with WGCO to
   facilitate interaction and sharing/communication of messages .
   7. All members should sign up on the knowledge cafe - (''What to do''
   information will be sharing among new members of the WGCO).
   8. Secretariat will provide meeting room/workstation space for group
   where non-MAG members can work with the group on Media outreach and to
   communicate messages  to the community online/offline throughout the IGF
   event and for member face-to-face meeting.

The main focus for the Count Down Phase in Point 2 and 3. Please take note

Anja will provide social media details, and further insight into our
specific approach for supporting newcomer track session.

Once again, thanks to everyone.