[Wgco] Fw: WebEx meeting invitation: WGCO coordination meeting

Wisdom Donkor wisdom.dk at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 12:55:00 EST 2016


Dear Olusegun, All,

Thank you for the highlight.

I am very sorry i couldn't join the call, we are organizing a
cyber-security event in Ghana next week (21-25 November 2016) and i have
been out from the office the whole of today in preparation towards the
event.

I hope to catch up with the reports.

Regards,




*WISDOM DONKOR (S/N Eng.)*
E-government and Open Government Data Platforms Specialist
National Information Technology Agency (NITA)/
Ghana Open Data Initiative Project.
ICANN Fellow / Member, UN IGF MAG Member, ISOC Member,
Freedom Online Coalition (FOC) Member, Diplo Foundation Member,
OGP Open Data WG Member, GODAN Memember, ITAG Member
Email: wisdom_dk at hotmail.com
wisdom.donkor at data.gov.gh
wisdom.dk at gmail.com
Skype: wisdom_dk
facebook: facebook at wisdom_dk
Website: www.nita.gov.gh / www.data.gov.gh
www.isoc.gh / www.itag.org.gh

On Thu, Nov 17, 2016 at 4:15 PM, Olusegun H. Olugbile <solugbile at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Dear Everyone,
>
> Thank you for participating in the meeting. Thanks to Anja for making the
> meeting possible. The outcome will be shared soon.
>
> Meanwhile, we've made the following commitments for the count down phase.
>
>
>    1. Members are to work together more and communicating feedback with
>    the coordinator regularly.
>    2. *Secretariat will provide access to social media platform to allow
>    members post messages across all community continuously. *
>    3. *The group will provide messages to support MAG's Chair blog post
>    for communicating with the community.*
>    4. Members are to continue feeding their respective networks with
>    messages from other WGs and intersessional activities.
>    5. The group is to support sharing messages from newcomers tracks to
>    individual networks and participate in the track session to help inform
>    newcomers with IGF orientation and value added information.
>    6. Other WG will nominating at least one person to work with WGCO to
>    facilitate interaction and sharing/communication of messages .
>    7. All members should sign up on the knowledge cafe - (''What to do''
>    information will be sharing among new members of the WGCO).
>    8. Secretariat will provide meeting room/workstation space for group
>    where non-MAG members can work with the group on Media outreach and to
>    communicate messages  to the community online/offline throughout the IGF
>    event and for member face-to-face meeting.
>
> The main focus for the Count Down Phase in Point 2 and 3. Please take note
>
> Anja will provide social media details, and further insight into our
> specific approach for supporting newcomer track session.
>
> Once again, thanks to everyone.
>
> Best Regards.
>
> Segun Olugbile
>
> *____________________________________________________________*
> President, Global Network for Cybersolution - GNC  (www.gncafrica.org)
> Member, National Cybercrime Advisory Council, Presidency (www.cert.gov.ng)
> Member, Nigeria IGF Multi Stakeholders Advisory Group (www.nigf.org.ng)
> Technical Advisor to ECOWAS on West Africa IGF (www.waigf.org)
> Member, African Multi-Stakeholders Advisory Group  (www.afigf.org)
> Member, Global IGF Multi-stakeholders Advisory Group to UN Sec. Gen. (
> www.intgovforum.org)
> Fellow, European School of Internet Governance (www.eurossig.eu)
> Member, African Information & Communication Technhology Alliance (
> www.aficta.org)
> Managing Partner, Continental Project Affairs Associates (www.cpaa.com.ng)
>
>
> *---------------------------------------------------------------*
>
> *GNC | 5th floor (Olujinmi Chamber floor) NICON Insurance Plaza, Central
> Business District, Abuja, FCT - Nigeria*
>
> *CPAA | 72(b) Kwame Nkruma Cresent, Asokoro District Abuja-FCT |** Tel:
> 234 803 701 7537, 818 180 6044   *
>
> *Cheerfulness and contentment are great beautifiers and are famous
> preservers of youthful looks - Charles Dickens*
>
> On Thu, Nov 17, 2016 at 2:38 PM, Olusegun H. Olugbile <solugbile at gmail.com
> > wrote:
>
>> Dear Izumi,
>>
>> Thank you for the email.
>>
>> Please disregard the Sept 30th deadline. You can send your submission to
>> the group. The whole idea is to collate all these messages and route them
>> through WGCO designated channel.
>>
>> On the IPV6 final document outreach, Secretariat is best suited to help
>> communicate it through NRI Channel. It's not really within our scope. But,
>> we can share the document individually with our networks.
>>
>> Your meeting apology is noted.
>>
>> Best Regards.
>>
>> *____________________________________________________________*
>> President, Global Network for Cybersolution - GNC  (www.gncafrica.org)
>> Member, National Cybercrime Advisory Council, Presidency (www.cert.gov.ng
>> )
>> Member, Nigeria IGF Multi Stakeholders Advisory Group (www.nigf.org.ng)
>> Technical Advisor to ECOWAS on West Africa IGF (www.waigf.org)
>> Member, African Multi-Stakeholders Advisory Group  (www.afigf.org)
>> Member, Global IGF Multi-stakeholders Advisory Group to UN Sec. Gen. (
>> www.intgovforum.org)
>> Fellow, European School of Internet Governance (www.eurossig.eu)
>> Member, African Information & Communication Technhology Alliance (
>> www.aficta.org)
>> Managing Partner, Continental Project Affairs Associates (www.cpaa.com.ng
>> )
>>
>>
>> *---------------------------------------------------------------*
>>
>> *GNC | 5th floor (Olujinmi Chamber floor) NICON Insurance Plaza, Central
>> Business District, Abuja, FCT - Nigeria*
>>
>> *CPAA | 72(b) Kwame Nkruma Cresent, Asokoro District Abuja-FCT |** Tel:
>> 234 803 701 7537, 818 180 6044   *
>>
>> *Cheerfulness and contentment are great beautifiers and are famous
>> preservers of youthful looks - Charles Dickens*
>>
>> On Thu, Nov 17, 2016 at 2:27 PM, Izumi Okutani <izumi at nic.ad.jp> wrote:
>>
>>> Dear Segun,
>>>
>>>
>>> Apologies that I am not able to attend the coming call due to clash with
>>> another meeting.
>>>
>>> Thank you Segun for summarising the work of our group as a report and
>>> leading the discussions.
>>> For the report, I agree with the direction described.
>>> (As like other MAG colleagues, I have conducted individual outreach in
>>> Internet Governance Conference Japan and in Asia Pacific Network
>>> Information Center Conference 42)
>>>
>>> I have two questions.
>>> Wishing you all a fruitful meeting and will follow up with notes, if
>>> they will be available.
>>>
>>>
>>> 1. Would it be too late to provide message for "IGF 2016 COUNT-DOWN
>>> PHASE CALL FOR SUBMISSION OF MESSAGES"?
>>>  - The word document states submission of messages before 30th Sep
>>>  - With IPv6 BPF Coordinator's hat I would like to provide input to
>>> SUBMISSION OF MESSAGES, if still possible.
>>>
>>>
>>> 2. Outreach of final document of IPv6 BPF once ready - Is this something
>>> within the scope of this WG to consider?
>>> (and perhaps other intersessional work documents, if they also have
>>> similar needs)
>>>
>>>  - If it is out of scope, please advice.
>>>    In which case, I will start with consulting the Intersessional group
>>> ML.
>>>  - It may still be preliminary to discuss outreach of finalised document
>>> in details, but would like to share it at this point.
>>>    As we the MAG would not be active after the IGF meeting, I expect
>>> it's unlikely to be able to discuss it after December.
>>>
>>> Background of Q2:
>>> IPv6 BPF would like to proactively reach out to key stakeholders, in
>>> addition to posting the final doc on the IGF website.
>>> We would especially like to reach out to intergovermental
>>> organisations/other policy makers, NRIs.
>>>
>>> This could be through;
>>>   - relevant mailing lists, and
>>>   - key meetings where policy makers/business decision makers
>>> participate & there is an opportunity to present
>>>
>>>
>>> Izumi
>>>
>>> On 2016/11/17 18:21, Olusegun H. Olugbile wrote:
>>>
>>>> Dear Everyone,
>>>>
>>>> This is a gentle reminder of the group virtual meeting today at 14:00pm
>>>> UTC. Remember to register for the meeting. Check out the registration link
>>>> on the 1st email of this thread.
>>>>
>>>> Best Regards.
>>>>
>>>> Segun O.
>>>>
>>>> *____________________________________________________________*
>>>> President, Global Network for Cybersolution - GNC  (www.gncafrica.org <
>>>> http://www.gncafrica.org/>)
>>>> Member, National Cybercrime Advisory Council, Presidency (
>>>> www.cert.gov.ng <http://www.cert.gov.ng/>)
>>>> Member, Nigeria IGF Multi Stakeholders Advisory Group (www.nigf.org.ng
>>>> <http://www.nigf.org.ng/>)
>>>> Technical Advisor to ECOWAS on West Africa IGF (www.waigf.org <
>>>> http://www.waigf.org/>)
>>>> Member, African Multi-Stakeholders Advisory Group  (www.afigf.org <
>>>> http://www.afigf.org/>)
>>>> Member, Global IGF Multi-stakeholders Advisory Group to UN Sec. Gen. (
>>>> www.intgovforum.org <http://www.intgovforum.org/>)
>>>> Fellow, European School of Internet Governance (www.eurossig.eu <
>>>> http://www.eurossig.eu/>)
>>>> Member, African Information & Communication Technhology Alliance (
>>>> www.aficta.org <http://www.aficta.org/>)
>>>> Managing Partner, Continental Project Affairs Associates (
>>>> www.cpaa.com.ng <http://www.cpaa.com.ng/>)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> */---------------------------------------------------------------/*
>>>>
>>>> *GNC | 5th floor (Olujinmi Chamber floor) NICON Insurance Plaza,
>>>> Central Business District, Abuja, FCT - Nigeria*
>>>>
>>>> *CPAA/ | 72(b) Kwame Nkruma Cresent, Asokoro District Abuja-FCT |/**/
>>>> Tel: 234 803 701 7537, 818 180 6044   /*
>>>>
>>>> */Cheerfulness and contentment are great beautifiers and are famous
>>>> preservers of youthful looks - Charles Dickens/*
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> On Mon, Nov 14, 2016 at 9:21 PM, Olusegun H. Olugbile <
>>>> solugbile at gmail.com <mailto:solugbile at gmail.com>> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>     Dear Members,
>>>>
>>>>     Please find below the registration details for the next WGCO
>>>> meeting. It is scheduled to be on this week's Thursday, at 14:00 pm UTC.
>>>>
>>>>     From:        DESA WebEx <messenger at webex.com <mailto:
>>>> messenger at webex.com>>
>>>>     To:              agengo at unog.ch <mailto:agengo at unog.ch>
>>>>     Date:          14/11/2016 10:45
>>>>     Subject:       WebEx meeting invitation: WGCO coordination meeting
>>>>
>>>>     Please note, get register for the meeting through the link provide
>>>> in above forwarded message from Anja.
>>>>
>>>>     Proposed agenda below;
>>>>
>>>>     1. Welcome & Introduction
>>>>     2. Matter Arising from the last meeting report (copied below)
>>>>     3. Feedback from WGCO members
>>>>     4. Consideration of outreach evaluation approach developed by
>>>> Mariana & Zeina's document
>>>>     4. Consideration on working with other similar initiatives
>>>> coordinators such as Newcomers track, NRI, CNB and BPF etc. on outreach
>>>> program.
>>>>     5. Planning for Count-Down Phase
>>>>     6. Suggestion & Closing
>>>>
>>>>     *
>>>>     *
>>>>     *Best Regards*
>>>>     *
>>>>     *
>>>>     *Segun O.*
>>>>     *____________________________________________________________*
>>>>     President, Global Network for Cybersolution - GNC  (
>>>> www.gncafrica.org <http://www.gncafrica.org/>)
>>>>     Member, National Cybercrime Advisory Council, Presidency (
>>>> www.cert.gov.ng <http://www.cert.gov.ng/>)
>>>>     Member, Nigeria IGF Multi Stakeholders Advisory Group (
>>>> www.nigf.org.ng <http://www.nigf.org.ng/>)
>>>>     Technical Advisor to ECOWAS on West Africa IGF (www.waigf.org <
>>>> http://www.waigf.org/>)
>>>>     Member, African Multi-Stakeholders Advisory Group  (www.afigf.org <
>>>> http://www.afigf.org/>)
>>>>     Member, Global IGF Multi-stakeholders Advisory Group to UN Sec.
>>>> Gen. (www.intgovforum.org <http://www.intgovforum.org/>)
>>>>     Fellow, European School of Internet Governance (www.eurossig.eu <
>>>> http://www.eurossig.eu/>)
>>>>     Member, African Information & Communication Technhology Alliance (
>>>> www.aficta.org <http://www.aficta.org/>)
>>>>     Managing Partner, Continental Project Affairs Associates (
>>>> www.cpaa.com.ng <http://www.cpaa.com.ng/>)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>     */---------------------------------------------------------------/*
>>>>
>>>>     *GNC | 5th floor (Olujinmi Chamber floor) NICON Insurance Plaza,
>>>> Central Business District, Abuja, FCT - Nigeria*
>>>>
>>>>     *CPAA/ | 72(b) Kwame Nkruma Cresent, Asokoro District Abuja-FCT
>>>> |/**/ Tel: 234 803 701 7537, 818 180 6044   /*
>>>>
>>>>     */Cheerfulness and contentment are great beautifiers and are famous
>>>> preservers of youthful looks - Charles Dickens/*
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>     ---------- Forwarded message ----------
>>>>     From: *Anja GENGO* <AGENGO at unog.ch <mailto:AGENGO at unog.ch>>
>>>>     Date: Mon, Nov 14, 2016 at 10:48 AM
>>>>     Subject: Fw: WebEx meeting invitation: WGCO coordination meeting
>>>>     To: "Olusegun H. Olugbile" <solugbile at gmail.com <mailto:
>>>> solugbile at gmail.com>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>     Dear Segun,
>>>>
>>>>     Please find below the registration details for the next WGCO
>>>> meeting. It is scheduled to be on this week's Thursday, at 14:00 pm UTC.
>>>>     If you could share with the members of the group along with agenda
>>>> details and any updates from your side, so that we avoid cross posting. For
>>>> anything, don't hesitate to contact.
>>>>
>>>>     Best regards,
>>>>
>>>>     Anja
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>     ----- Forwarded by Anja GENGO/UNOG/GVA/UNO on 14/11/2016 10:46 -----
>>>>
>>>>     From:        DESA WebEx <messenger at webex.com <mailto:
>>>> messenger at webex.com>>
>>>>     To:        agengo at unog.ch <mailto:agengo at unog.ch>
>>>>     Date:        14/11/2016 10:45
>>>>     Subject:        WebEx meeting invitation: WGCO coordination meeting
>>>>
>>>>     ------------------------------------------------------------
>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------
>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------
>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------
>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------
>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------
>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------
>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------
>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------
>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------
>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------
>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------
>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------
>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------
>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------
>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------
>>>> ------------------------------
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>     Hello,
>>>>     DESA WebEx invites you to a WebEx meeting that requires
>>>> registration.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>     *WGCO coordination meeting*
>>>>     Thursday, November 17, 2016
>>>>     2:00 pm  |  Eastern Standard Time (New York, GMT-05:00)  |  1 hr
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>     *Register* <https://un.webex.com/un/j.php
>>>> ?RGID=racdb167aeb69bd88d46ec821371f3f01>
>>>>     After your request has been approved, you'll receive instructions
>>>> for joining the meeting.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>     Need help? Go to http://help.webex.com <http://help.webex.com/>.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://intgovforum.org/pipermail/wgco_intgovforum.org/attachments/20161117/4ad6cefa/attachment-0001.html>


More information about the WGCO mailing list