[Wgco] ***SPAM*** Re: NEED FOR A MEETING OF WGCO & UPDATES

Anja GENGO AGENGO at unog.ch
Thu Sep 1 03:50:54 EDT 2016

Dear Zeina and All,
Firstly, apologies I missed the Call, as I was on a short holiday with a
very limited access. But, provided minutes were very helpful to follow up
on what was discussed.
As for the NRIs contacts: Zeina, if you agree, we could post a general
email to the NRIs mailing list, and after, I would reach out to every
coordinator separately, coping you, as the plan is to gather similar data
for the NRIs Info Manual. So, we don't overburden the coordinators by
asking for the same information two times.
Also, if you will need any other information from the coordinators, please
let me know, so we can ask for all in one email.
Best regards,
Anja