[Wgco] Proposed Count Down to IGF2016 - Call for the Submission of Messages

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 21:48:26 EDT 2016

Hi

I like this idea very much
I'd just extend it to the end of the 1st week of Oct. when most
intersessional work will be clearer on its final phase for inputs.

Segun, can we develop those video IGF invite messages to spread on social
networks on nov/dec?

Best,

Renata

Em 6 de set de 2016 7:40 AM, "Olusegun H. Olugbile" <solugbile at gmail.com>