[Wgco] CALL FOR CONTRIBUTIONS

Olusegun H. Olugbile solugbile at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 08:02:01 EDT 2017

Dear WGCO Members,

This is coming so close. I am urgently calling for your contributions on
some vital  issues raised during the last  MAG virtual meeting (I was
unavoidably absent) bordering on some specifics relating to the
prioritization of WGCO Terms of Reference. (Re-attached for your reference).

MAG is requesting us to the do following:

1.  Prioritize WGCO objectives, (Please refer to the ToR)
2.  Identify roles of key actors, ( WGCO, MAG, MAG Chairs, the Secretariat,
othersWG coordinators, NRIs, Host country etc. )
3.  Responsibilities of WGCO in relation to the Secretariat.

We are expected to provide response in preparation to  the MAG next
meeting.

Your urgent  response will be appreciated.