[Wgco] [Outreach_com_2015] IG Weekly Brief : United Nations & GIFCT v/ terrorism content online; Africa Union-China cyber cooperation; More youth online; Wannacry stopper arrested; Russia bans VPNs; China leads broadband access; EU's new cybersecurity cen...

Mamadou LO alfamamadou at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 6 18:04:16 EDT 2017

Hi Segun, All..
Thanks a lot for bringing out these informations.
All that shows the need to update ourselves regulary on all topics relating to internet governance. As we notice, states cyberpolicies are going very geopolitical and our states still need informations to build strong cyberpolicy strategies. Our WG has a lot to do on that and I do think we will be able to bring necessary tools to facilitate access to documentation.
Mamadou

Envoyé depuis mon smartphone Samsung Galaxy.