[Wgco] DRAFT WGCO REPORT

Olusegun H. Olugbile solugbile at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 08:54:38 EST 2017

Dear Distinguished WGCO Members,

Compliment of the season, and I trust you are all doing exceedingly well.

As we look forward to the 1st MAG meeting in Geneva, it is my pleasure to
provide you with the draft document of the WGCO report for the IGF 2016. I
intend to read and submit this report during the forthcoming MAG meeting in
Geneva.

I respectfully invite you to review the report, make your contributions and
if there are parts of the document you want us to expunge, kindly provide
the basis for expunging it.

I will be glad to receive your comments early on or before 22nd of
February.

Thank you for your passionate contributions and commitments to the work of
WGCO in 2016.

Best Regards.

Segun H. Olugbile