[Wgco] DRAFT WGCO REPORT

THOMAS-RAYNAUD Elizabeth elizabeth.thomas-raynaud at iccwbo.org
Tue Feb 21 09:59:39 EST 2017

Dear Segun,
Thanks for the report and kind words on our contributions.
Rather than suggest edits, I’ve corrected just a few minor typos and noted my reflection for the future in two comments for consideration by the group ahead of our fuller MAG discussion in Geneva.

Looking forward to see you there.
Elizabeth

Elizabeth THOMAS-RAYNAUD
International Chamber of Commerce (ICC)
Project Director, ICC Business Action to Support the Information Society (BASIS)
Senior Policy Executive, Digital Economy