[Wgco] DRAFT WGCO REPORT

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 21 15:39:55 EST 2017

Dear Según
Thanks for your ongoing stewardship of the WGCO. I have made several edits.
One thing that occurs to me is that we are not replacing the IGF Secretariat, or the IFG MAG Chair,when appointed, but offering other contributions on outreach opportunities.

I hope that we are thinking more about awareness, rather than trying to advise on what should be said.

I realize that I am an outgoing MAG member, so of course, if this is limited to MAG members, I will be stepping away. If it is allowed to continue, I welcome that.

Marilyn Cade