[Wgco] Call for the 1st WGCO virtual Meeting

Olusegun H. Olugbile solugbile at gmail.com
Fri May 19 11:32:18 EDT 2017

Dear everyone,

>From my the Doodle result, the proposed Ist WGCO virtual meeting will be
scheduled on Monday next week. But we still need to agree on the time.

I encourage those who are yet to vote to please go ahead and vote on the
doodle poll before Monday. Let's have consensus on the time for the meeting.

*@ Chengetai, we need assistance from the Secretariat to help set up Webex
for the WGCO  virtual meeting on Monday. The meeting time will communicated
early on Monday once we have a consensus.*