[Wgco] WGCO Virtual meeting

Olusegun H. Olugbile solugbile at gmail.com
Sat May 27 06:56:01 EDT 2017

Dear Migeul,

I trust you are doing well.

My apologies for getting back a bit late. The meeting went well though we
could not used the webex, and the Skype voice mode was not stable too but
we used skype chat successfully and addressed most of the subjects on the
agenda.

However, we need volunteer to cordinate the social media component of WGCO.

Please read our meeting chat on Skype through this link

https://join.skype.com/iQgEcrRj0QvU

You still provide your contributions before next week Monday.

GNC | 5th floor (Olujinmi Chamber floor) NICON Insurance Plaza, Central
Business District, Abuja, FCT - Nigeria

CPAA | 72(b) Kwame Nkruma Cresent, Asokoro District Abuja-FCT | Tel: 234
803 701 7537, 818 180 6044

Cheerfulness and contentment are great beautifiers and are famous
preservers of youthful looks - Charles Dickens