[Wgco] Condolences to our Egyptians Colleagues

Olusegun H. Olugbile solugbile at gmail.com
Sun Nov 26 18:49:40 EST 2017

Dear Chair,

On behalf of the Working Group on Communication and Outreach, and the
entire Internet governance community,  we solemnly join our colleagues
sharing the same thought with us in sending our deepest condolences to our
Egyptians colleagues on the very sad wanton destruction of innocent lives
of loved ones.

May the Almighty God grant the families of the victims and the entire
country the divine grace to forgive and overcome the sudden national grief.

We feel you and share in your pain. We pray peace to be restored by His
mercy for the prosperity of your country and the world in general.

Best Regards.

Segun H. Olugbile