[Wgco] UPDATE & CALL FOR A WGCO MEETING

Michael J. Oghia mike.oghia at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 03:55:58 EST 2017


Another suggestion is that we join during the WGCO's next meeting. Is there
a virtual meeting planned within the next two weeks?

-Michael

On Thu, Nov 16, 2017 at 9:53 AM, Jelena Ozegovic <jelena.ozegovic at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Dear friends, unfortunately this was a short notice for me as my schedule
> is packed during the day. May I ask you for a new Doodle poll so we can
> pick the most suitable time?
>
> Many thanks!
>
> Jelena
>
> On Wed, Nov 15, 2017 at 8:54 AM, Israel Rosas Rosas <
> israel.rosasr at presidencia.gob.mx> wrote:
>
>> Dear friends and colleagues,
>>
>> If there's no objection, we could schedule our call at the time suggested
>> by Mike: November 16, at 13:00 UTC. If we cannot reach consensus due to the
>> short notice, I'll open a new doodle, trying to find a slot during the next
>> week.
>>
>> All the best,
>> Israel
>>
>>
>>
>> -------- Mensaje original --------
>> De: "Michael J. Oghia" <mike.oghia at gmail.com>
>> Fecha: 15/11/2017 0:58 (GMT-06:00)
>> Para: Israel Rosas Rosas <israel.rosasr at presidencia.gob.mx>
>> Asunto: Re: UPDATE & CALL FOR A WGCO MEETING
>>
>> Hi Israel!
>>
>> Actually, I should have written 14:00 GMT+1 (because of the time change).
>>
>> -M
>>
>> On Wed, Nov 15, 2017 at 4:48 AM, Israel Rosas Rosas <
>> israel.rosasr at presidencia.gob.mx<mailto:israel.rosasr at presidencia.gob.mx>>
>> wrote:
>> Hi Mike,
>>
>> Did you mean UTC or UTC+2?
>>
>> Best,
>> Israel
>>
>>
>> -------- Mensaje original --------
>> De: "Michael J. Oghia" <mike.oghia at gmail.com<mailto:mike.oghia at gmail.com
>> >>
>> Fecha: 10/11/2017 4:37 (GMT-06:00)
>> Para: "Olusegun H. Olugbile" <solugbile at gmail.com<mailto:so
>> lugbile at gmail.com>>
>> Cc: WGCO <wgco at intgovforum.org<mailto:wgco at intgovforum.org>>, "Lynn
>> St.Amour" <st.amour at bluewin.ch<mailto:st.amour at bluewin.ch>>, Israel
>> Rosas Rosas <israel.rosasr at presidencia.gob.mx<mailto:israel.rosasr at presi
>> dencia.gob.mx>>, Jelena Ozegovic <jelena.ozegovic at gmail.com<mailto:
>> jelena.ozegovic at gmail.com>>, Agustina Callegari <
>> agustinacallegari at gmail.com<mailto:agustinacallegari at gmail.com>>
>> Asunto: Re: UPDATE & CALL FOR A WGCO MEETING
>>
>> Hi Olusegun,
>>
>> No problem, but I am really sorry to hear that you experienced that. I
>> wish you a speedy recovery, and hope you're doing well!
>>
>> If possible, let's attempt to meet at the same time next week: Thursday,
>> November 16, at 12:00 UTC (GMT+2)
>>
>> Best,
>> -Michael
>>
>> On Fri, Nov 10, 2017 at 8:49 AM, Olusegun H. Olugbile <
>> solugbile at gmail.com<mailto:solugbile at gmail.com><mailto:solu
>> gbile at gmail.com<mailto:solugbile at gmail.com>>> wrote:
>> Dear Michael and everyone,
>>
>> My apologies to every for getting across to you late.. I developed a
>> sudden medical complication during a conference. l'm currently receiving
>> medical treatment. I should be OK by next week. I will advice we reschedule
>> the virtual meeting.
>>
>> @Israel, kindly coordinate this virtual meeting on behalf of WGCO.
>>
>> I'll soon get better.
>>
>> Best Regards.
>>
>> Segun Olugbile
>>
>> On Thursday, November 9, 2017, Michael J. Oghia <mike.oghia at gmail.com
>> <mailto:mike.oghia at gmail.com><mailto:mike.oghia at gmail.com<mailto:mike
>> .oghia at gmail.com>>> wrote:
>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> We're supposed to have a call in about 14 minutes. Should we hold the
>> call today or reschedule for another time next week?
>>
>> If we want to have it today, I can send a Zoom link.
>>
>> Best,
>> -Michael
>>
>> On Thu, Nov 9, 2017 at 12:10 PM, Michael J. Oghia <mike.oghia at gmail.com
>> <mailto:mike.oghia at gmail.com>> wrote:
>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> We'll be having the call in about 2 hours. Our agenda is the following:
>>
>> 1. Introduction & welcome
>> 2. Overview
>> 3. Ways to collaborate
>>
>> --Marketing & outreach
>> --Travel support
>> --Post-workshop follow-up
>>
>> 4. Any questions for the organizers
>> 5. AOB
>>
>> @Olusegun: Can you send around a WebEx link?
>>
>> Best,
>> -Michael
>>
>> On Wed, Oct 18, 2017 at 12:29 PM, Olusegun H. Olugbile <
>> solugbile at gmail.com<mailto:solugbile at gmail.com>> wrote:
>> Dear WGCO Members,
>>
>> I like to introduce Agustina Callegari, Michael Oghia, and Jelena
>> Ozegovic who are hosting a collaborative workshop at IGF 2017 in order to
>> discuss how we can communicate IG more effectively and improve on the
>> outreach.
>>
>> WS 161<https://bit.ly/IGF2017WS161> – Explaining Internet governance to
>> friends & family 101: How to improve our communication?
>>
>> They have created a questionnaire to help shed light on their work which
>> is very much relevant to the goals of WGCO. Please you may take 5-10
>> minutes to anonymously share your insight with the trio by visiting
>> https://goo.gl/forms/t4mmgI6nHkNAFDF82. The questionnaire will close on:
>> 10 December 2017.  The results of this questionnaire will be presented on
>> 20 December 2017 in Geneva at the IGF as part of their workshop. You also
>> have the option to leave your email address at the end of the questionnaire
>> in case you would like to know the results, which we will share after the
>> IGF.
>>
>> Furthermore, I'm strongly suggesting we support and participate in the
>> workshop and work together with the organizers to achieve a greater
>> outcome. In this regard, I wish to call for a virtual meeting of the WGCO
>> members with the organizers to further strengthen areas of collaboration
>> and opportunity for improving IGF communication outreach.
>>
>> Fortunately, the organizers have a created a Doodle poll to determine an
>> optimal day and time for us to meet. Check it out here<
>> https://doodle.com/poll/69dypxwpczt6n93v>:
>>
>> WGCO members opinions will be greatly appreciated.
>>
>>
>> Best Regards.
>>
>> Olusegun H. Olugbile
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________________
>> President, Global Network for Cybersolution - GNC  (www.gnfcs.org<
>> http://www.gnfcs.org><http://www.gncafrica.org/>)
>> Member, National Cybercrime Advisory Council, Presidency (www.cert.gov.ng
>> <http://www.cert.gov.ng><http://www.cert.gov.ng/>)
>> Member, Nigeria IGF Multi Stakeholders Advisory Group (www.nigf.org.ng<
>> http://www.nigf.org.ng><http://www.nigf.org.ng/>)
>> Technical Advisor to ECOWAS on West Africa IGF (www.waigf.org<
>> http://www.waigf.org><http://www.waigf.org/>)
>> Member, African Multi-Stakeholders Advisory Group  (www.afigf.org<
>> http://www.afigf.org><http://www.afigf.org/>)
>> Member, Global IGF Multi-stakeholders Advisory Group to UN Sec. Gen. (
>> www.intgovforum.org<http://www.intgovforum.org><http://www.
>> intgovforum.org/>)
>> Fellow, European School of Internet Governance (www.eurossig.eu<
>> http://www.eurossig.eu><http://www.eurossig.eu/>)
>> Member, African Information & Communication Technhology Alliance (
>> www.aficta.org<http://www.aficta.org><http://www.aficta.org/>)
>> Managing Partner, Continental Project Affairs Associates (www.cpaa.com.ng
>> <http://www.cpaa.com.ng><http://www.cpaa.com.ng/>)
>>
>>
>>
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>> GNC | 5th floor (Olujinmi Chamber floor) NICON Insurance Plaza, Central
>> Business District, Abuja, FCT - Nigeria
>>
>> CPAA | 72(b) Kwame Nkruma Cresent, Asokoro District Abuja-FCT | Tel: 234
>> 803 701 7537, 818 180 6044
>>
>> Cheerfulness and contentment are great beautifiers and are famous
>> preservers of youthful looks - Charles Dickens
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>>
>> Best Regards.
>>
>> Olusegun H. Olugbile
>>
>> ______________________________________________________
>>
>> Member, National Cybercrime Advisory Council, Presidency (www.cert.gov.ng
>> <http://www.cert.gov.ng><http://www.cert.gov.ng/>)
>> Member, Nigeria IGF Multi Stakeholders Advisory Group (www.nigf.org.ng<
>> http://www.nigf.org.ng><http://www.nigf.org.ng/>)
>> Member, African Union IGF Working Group  (www.afigf.org<http://www.afig
>> f.org><http://www.afigf.org/>)
>> Member, United Nations IGF Multi-stakeholders Advisory Group (
>> www.intgovforum.org<http://www.intgovforum.org><http://www.
>> intgovforum.org/>)
>> Member, African Information & Communication Technology Alliance (
>> www.aficta.org<http://www.aficta.org><http://www.aficta.org/>)
>> Member, Global Network for Cybersolution (www.gnfcs.org<http://www.gnfc
>> s.org><http://www.gnfcs.org>)
>> Fellow, European School of Internet Governance (www.eurossig.eu<
>> http://www.eurossig.eu><http://www.eurossig.eu/>)
>>
>>
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>> GNC | 5th floor (Olujinmi Chamber floor) NICON Insurance Plaza, Central
>> Business District, Abuja, FCT - Nigeria
>>
>> CPAA | 72(b) Kwame Nkruma Cresent, Asokoro District Abuja-FCT | Tel: 234
>> 803 701 7537, 818 180 6044
>>
>> Cheerfulness and contentment are great beautifiers and are famous
>> preservers of youthful looks - Charles Dickens
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> ________________________________
>> ________________________________
>>
>> La información transmitida en este correo y sus documentos adjuntos, es
>> de uso exclusivo del servidor público a quien va dirigido, puede ser
>> materia de solicitud de acceso a la información, por lo tanto, se encuentra
>> regulada por las disposiciones contenidas en la Ley Federal de
>> Transparencia y Acceso a la Información Pública, la Ley General de
>> Protección de Datos Personales en Posesión de Sujetos Obligados, así como
>> de archivos, control y gestión documental, por lo que se prohíbe a
>> cualquier servidor público distinto al destinatario de revisión,
>> retransmisión, distribución o cualquier otro uso. En caso de recibir este
>> mensaje por equivocación, proceda a eliminarlo y comunicarlo por esta misma
>> vía al remitente.
>>
>> ________________________________
>> ________________________________
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> ________________________________
>> ________________________________
>>
>> La información transmitida en este correo y sus documentos adjuntos, es
>> de uso exclusivo del servidor público a quien va dirigido, puede ser
>> materia de solicitud de acceso a la información, por lo tanto, se encuentra
>> regulada por las disposiciones contenidas en la Ley Federal de
>> Transparencia y Acceso a la Información Pública, la Ley General de
>> Protección de Datos Personales en Posesión de Sujetos Obligados, así como
>> de archivos, control y gestión documental, por lo que se prohíbe a
>> cualquier servidor público distinto al destinatario de revisión,
>> retransmisión, distribución o cualquier otro uso. En caso de recibir este
>> mensaje por equivocación, proceda a eliminarlo y comunicarlo por esta misma
>> vía al remitente.
>>
>> ________________________________
>> ________________________________
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> ________________________________
>> ________________________________
>>
>> La información transmitida en este correo y sus documentos adjuntos, es
>> de uso exclusivo del servidor público a quien va dirigido, puede ser
>> materia de solicitud de acceso a la información, por lo tanto, se encuentra
>> regulada por las disposiciones contenidas en la Ley Federal de
>> Transparencia y Acceso a la Información Pública, la Ley General de
>> Protección de Datos Personales en Posesión de Sujetos Obligados, así como
>> de archivos, control y gestión documental, por lo que se prohíbe a
>> cualquier servidor público distinto al destinatario de revisión,
>> retransmisión, distribución o cualquier otro uso. En caso de recibir este
>> mensaje por equivocación, proceda a eliminarlo y comunicarlo por esta misma
>> vía al remitente.
>>
>> ________________________________
>> ________________________________
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> ________________________________
>> ________________________________
>>
>> La información transmitida en este correo y sus documentos adjuntos, es
>> de uso exclusivo del servidor público a quien va dirigido, puede ser
>> materia de solicitud de acceso a la información, por lo tanto, se encuentra
>> regulada por las disposiciones contenidas en la Ley Federal de
>> Transparencia y Acceso a la Información Pública, la Ley General de
>> Protección de Datos Personales en Posesión de Sujetos Obligados, así como
>> de archivos, control y gestión documental, por lo que se prohíbe a
>> cualquier servidor público distinto al destinatario de revisión,
>> retransmisión, distribución o cualquier otro uso. En caso de recibir este
>> mensaje por equivocación, proceda a eliminarlo y comunicarlo por esta misma
>> vía al remitente.
>>
>> ________________________________
>> ________________________________
>>
>
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://intgovforum.org/pipermail/wgco_intgovforum.org/attachments/20171116/fccb3022/attachment-0001.html>


More information about the WGCO mailing list