[Wgco] Virtual Meeting: WGCO - WS 161 collaboration

Michael J. Oghia mike.oghia at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 11:30:11 EST 2017

Hi again everyone,

Israel ended the call since no one could make it. So, perhaps it's better
if we just keep this discussion on email. Here is the information we wanted
to include:

*1. Overview*

Our workshop aims to help us all talk about, describe, and communicate
about Internet governance more effectively. We are currently conducting a
survey <https://goo.gl/forms/t4mmgI6nHkNAFDF82>, and the session will
include an overview of the results as well as small group discussions with
a facilitator who works in media and/or communication to help brainstorm
solutions and how we can continue to make this easier, especially for
non-native English speakers. After the workshop, we'll write a report on
our experience and conduct other post-workshop follow-up.

*2. Ways you all can help us*

*--Marketing & outreach*

Attending our session, participating in the discussion, talking about your
personal / the WGCO's experience, and helping us spread the word is a huge
way you can help.

You can also help us by distributing the questionnaire:
https://goo.gl/forms/t4mmgI6nHkNAFDF82

*Our session details:*

Title: Explaining Internet governance to friends & family 101: How to
improve our communication? (WS161)