[Wgco] [IGFmaglist] Condolences to our Egyptians Colleagues

Hossam (Personal) hossam at elgamal.com
Mon Nov 27 06:11:28 EST 2017

Thank you Segun, Lynn and all colleagues.

Egypt mourn our beloved who lost their lives in north Sinai. We remain keen to protect Egypt and the World from terrorism that doesn’t respect humanity and human need to live peacefully and achieve required sustainable development and welfare.

Thank you.
Hossam Elgamal
Chairman
Egyptian Cabinet - Information and Decision Support Center

Sent from my iPhone