[Wgco] [IGFmaglist] Condolences to our Egyptians Colleagues

Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro sala at pasifikanexus.nu
Mon Nov 27 18:16:55 EST 2017

Christine, Hossam and Rasha,

Our thoughts are with you all in Egypt. The minute I saw the news on
Reuters about the heartless killings, I immediately thought of you all and
other Egyptian friends. I am confident that the hatred of a few will not
tarnish the resolve to rise above the tragedy and to be resilient.

Prayers and thoughts.

Thank you Segun for brining this here.

Sala

On Tue, Nov 28, 2017 at 12:11 AM, Hossam (Personal) <hossam at elgamal.com>
wrote:

> Thank you Segun, Lynn and all colleagues.
>
> Egypt mourn our beloved who lost their lives in north Sinai. We remain
> keen to protect Egypt and the World from terrorism that doesn’t respect
> humanity and human need to live peacefully and achieve required sustainable
> development and welfare.
>
> Thank you.
> Hossam Elgamal
> Chairman
> Egyptian Cabinet - Information and Decision Support Center
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Nov 27, 2017, at 4:26 AM, Lynn St.Amour <st.amour at bluewin.ch> wrote:
>
> Dear Segun and members of the Working Group on Communication and Outreach,
>
> Indeed it was a very, very sad day and our thoughts and prayers are with
> everyone affected by this tragedy.  Events such as these reach wide and
> deep.
>
> Best,
>
> Lynn
>

> > On Nov 26, 2017, at 6:49 PM, Olusegun H. Olugbile <solugbile at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > Dear Chair,
> >
> > On behalf of the Working Group on Communication and Outreach, and the
> entire Internet governance community,  we solemnly join our colleagues
> sharing the same thought with us in sending our deepest condolences to our
> Egyptians colleagues on the very sad wanton destruction of innocent lives
> of loved ones.
> >
> > May the Almighty God grant the families of the victims and the entire
> country the divine grace to forgive and overcome the sudden national grief.
> >
> > We feel you and share in your pain. We pray peace to be restored by His
> mercy for the prosperity of your country and the world in general.
> >

> > Best Regards.
> >
> > Segun H. Olugbile

Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro
Director