[Wgco] [IGFmaglist] Request for information from Session and Workshop Organizers

Olusegun H. Olugbile solugbile at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 04:57:06 EST 2017

Dear Flavio,

Thank you and response is well appreciated.

Best Regards.

Olusegun H. Olugbile

Member, African Union IGF Working Group  (www.afigf.org)
Member, United Nations IGF Multi-stakeholders Advisory Group (
www.intgovforum.org)
Member, African Information & Communication Technology Alliance (
www.aficta.org)
Member, Global Network for Cybersolution (www.gnfcs.org)