[Wgco] Request for information from Session and Workshop Organizers

Olusegun H. Olugbile solugbile at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 05:11:35 EST 2017

*REMINDER EMAIL...*

Dear Organizers of IGF main Sessions and BPF,

Please be reminded to take urgent action on the following important message.

*As part of our 15 days count down outreach, please send us brief
information about your session, the highlight including the room, time, the
chair and the web links for the purpose of global campaign and social media
promotion.*

*Send your information to wgco at intgovforum.org
<wgco at intgovforum.org> before 1st December. *

*It's urgent and important,  {PLEASE} Do not ignore. Let's work together
for greater success.*

WGCO Coordinator

Best Regards.

Olusegun H. Olugbile

Member, African Union IGF Working Group  (www.afigf.org)
Member, United Nations IGF Multi-stakeholders Advisory Group (
www.intgovforum.org)
Member, African Information & Communication Technology Alliance (
www.aficta.org)
Member, Global Network for Cybersolution (www.gnfcs.org)