[Wgco] UPDATE & CALL FOR A WGCO MEETING

Michael J. Oghia mike.oghia at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 08:34:49 EDT 2017

Dear WGCO members,

It is a pleasure to connect with you all, and I really have to extend my
most sincere gratitude and appreciation to Olusegun for initiating this
email thread and for all of his enthusiasm and support for our workshop.

I don't think I need to stress to this group how communicating Internet
governance consistently presents challenges, especially across cultures and
languages. My co-organizers and I often face these challenges in both our
personal and professional lives, hence why we wanted to address this in a
collaborative way.

Aside from inviting you all to fill out the questionnaire and share it with
your networks, we also invite you to join us for the workshop itself in
December.

Olusegun also suggested we have a virtual call. If you'd like to join,
please fill out the Doodle poll <https://doodle.com/poll/69dypxwpczt6n93v>
so we can pick a day and time that works. We can discuss how the workshop
is structured, what to expect, how we plan to move forward afterward, and
also ways we can continue to collaborate on this topic.

On behalf of Agustina and Jelena as well, I thank you again for your
interest.

My warmest,
-Michael

Michael J. Oghia
#Netgov consultant & researcher | editor
ICANN60 fellow & coach

Belgrade, Serbia
Skype: mikeoghia
Twitter <https://www.twitter.com/MikeOghia> *|* LinkedIn