[Wgco] WGCO UPDATE & NEXT STEP...

Olusegun H. Olugbile solugbile at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 11:01:26 EDT 2017

Please access the document on googledoc please.

*Meanwhile, I have prepared a draft Communication for global awareness and
a guide to IGF registration, understanding IGF values and IGF 2017 useful
information. It is attached with shared link provided for comment here*

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1faYEOKoFcsgDEP49nCMPk8hViHYVBaGYRNuVHQrQLvA/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks.

Segun