[Wgco] GLOBAL COMMUNITY OUTREACH FOR IGF 2017 RELEASE

Mamadou LO alfamamadou at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 18 07:07:49 EDT 2017

Hello all!

Good Segun for this communication initiative. I'm OK for the document; this really can help reach out more to global IGF community. Next step is to think about a common way to spread it worldwide. I'm suggesting link in the IGF website itself, NRIs website and also using diverse mailing lists.

Best,

Mamadou