[Wgco] GLOBAL COMMUNITY OUTREACH FOR IGF 2017 RELEASE

Olusegun H. Olugbile solugbile at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 11:08:34 EDT 2017

Dear Lo,

Thanks for the comment, I enjoin others to make contributions before
presenting document for MAG consideration in the next meeting.

The communication document can still be improved upon before making final
draft.

Please make effort to click here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1faYEOKoFcsgDEP49nCMPk8hViHYVBaGYRNuVHQrQLvA/edit#>
again
for your comments/contributions. Let's make it work better. Thanks to those
who have already provided useful comment and edit.