[Wgco] Very Special Greetings & Compliments of the Season

Olusegun H. Olugbile solugbile at gmail.com
Sat Jan 13 07:08:54 EST 2018

Dear Chair, MAG members, IGF Secretariat, & the Internet Governance
Community,

On behalf of myself and the entire team of African ICT Alliance (AFICTA)
and Continental Project Affairs Associates (CPAA), we welcome you back to
work after the wonderful holiday break. We hope you are have been
successfully refreshed and ready take on the challenges and the
opportunities that will be offered by the year 2018. We wish you the best
of productive year and a rewarding engagement.

Our last year successful engagements could not have been possible without
you, considering your support, recommendations, and your trust in us, *YOU
ARE PART OF OUR 2017 SUCCESS STORY!!!*

In 2017, we have learnt our lessons and confronted our challenges with the
strong hope of having a better relationship and delivering best services
with our unwavering commitment to be part of your successful story as well
in this year 2018. We use this medium to say a big ‘’*THANK YOU’’,* and we
express our deepest appreciation for the risks you took in trusting us,
your advises, comments, critiques, sacrifices and contributions towards
making us what we are today.

Despite the turbulent times, we want to encourage you, *LET’S KEEP HOPE
ALIVE* on peace, development and prosperity of our great World as we
commence another fruitful journey into year 2018.  By GOD’s grace and in
the best interest of our commonwealth, we shall make it and flourish
together in this year 2018.

*Once again, we wish you HAPPY NEW YEAR, and may 2018 unfold peace,
pleasant surprises and glorious joy in your enterprise*.

Best Regards

*Olusegun H. Olugbile*

Chief Executive Officer/Managing Partner
Continental Project Affairs Associates (CPAA)
72B Kwame Nkruma Crescent, Asokoro, Abuja-FCT
M: +234 8037017537 | O: +234 08181806044

Member, African Union IGF Working Group  (www.afigf.org)
Member, United Nations IGF Multi-stakeholders Advisory Group (
www.intgovforum.org)
Member, BoD, African Information & Communication Technology Alliance (
www.aficta.org)
Member, BoD & President, Global Network for Cybersolution (www.gnfcs.org)
Fellow, European School of Internet Governance, Germany (www.eurossig.eu)