[Wgco] WS 161 final report: communicating IG

Michael J. Oghia mike.oghia at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 07:22:47 EDT 2018

Dear colleagues,

Agustina, Jelena, and I are pleased to present the final report and
recommendations from our IGF 2017 session "Explaining Internet Governance
to Friends and Family 101: How to Improve our Communication?"

The report is attached, and also available to download here:
https://bit.ly/WS161Report

You are recieving this email because you have either expressed interest in
recieving the report or work in a communications or media-related role
within the community.

Please reply to this email if you have any questions or comments, and feel
free to share it with your networks.

Thank you again for all of your support.

Best,
-Michael

Michael J. Oghia
#Netgov consultant & researcher | editor

Belgrade, Serbia
Skype: mikeoghia
Twitter <https://www.twitter.com/MikeOghia> *|* LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/mikeoghia>