[Wgco] 2019 Premier Year End Seminars and Conferences in Dubai and Abu Dhabi

Ms Rute Martins rute.martins at highproskills.co.za
Tue Nov 5 07:01:00 EST 2019

*|MC_PREVIEW_TEXT|* Attend any of our Seminars or Cnferences and end the year,
2019 in Grand Style and Glamour. Supercharge your Skills!

View this email in your browser
<*|ARCHIVE|*>
<https://highproskill.com/event_cat/conferences/>

Dubai and Abu Dhabi
November and December 2019

Highpro International is delighted to share with you our Best 2019 Year End
Training Seminars and Conferences. Register in one of the following Premier
Seminars and Conferences and close 2019 in Grand Style and Glamour

Book Your Seat Now
<https://highproskill.com/about-us/home/register/>
<https://highproskill.com/event/leadership-and-management-skills/>

Leadership & Management Skills for the 21st Century
In an Interconnected, turbulent and complex modern world, Leaders and Managers
need to learn new creative Leadership and Management Skills. Learn More >>>
<https://highproskill.com/event/leadership-and-management-skills/>
<https://highproskill.com/event/certified-six-sigma/>

Supply Chain Management & Logistics
This training programme is focused on he most modern techniques for the improved
management of the flow of goods and services through the organisation. Learn
More >>>
<https://highproskill.com/event/certified-six-sigma/>
<https://highproskill.com/event/project-management-monitoring-evaluation/>

Project Management, Monitoring & Evaluation
This creative and practical training programme will impart modern M&E techniques
to help you monitor and evaluate your projects and programmes effectively.
<https://highproskill.com/event/project-management-monitoring-evaluation/> Learn
More >>>
<https://highproskill.com/event/project-management-monitoring-evaluation/>
<https://highproskill.com/event/organising-and-behavioural-skills-for-administrative-professionals/>

Administrative Assistants & Secretaries Conference
This extraordinary conference is packed with extraordinary success building
techniques & strategies.Attend this Conference to supercharge your productivity.
Learn More >>>
<https://highproskill.com/event/organising-and-behavioural-skills-for-administrative-professionals/>

Participation Fee
Participation Fee is US$1 500 per delegate. This fee includes lunch and
refreshments, Course workbooks and training videos, Certificate of Course
Completion, airport pick-up and drop-off.

Explore Other Courses
<https://highproskill.com/event_cat/conferences/>

Questions about our Courses?

Our experts are ready can help you book your place on this course & answer your
questions. Call us 24/7!

+27 73 158 9738

Copyright © 2019, Highpro International Skills Training, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
8 Stoneridge Office Park, Block C, Modderfontein, Greenstone Hill
Johannesburg, South Africa
You can unsubscribe
<https://highproskill.com/?newsman=unsubscribe&code=xsz4wIyfiXdPSJlICX5KuepFV9o:23RPHcPSpNeLnNngUqGGcQ>