[Wgwseval] Minutes and next virtual meeting

Jutta Croll jcroll at digitale-chancen.de
Fri Feb 22 12:18:45 EST 2019

Dear all,

please find attached the minutes of our first virtual meeting, produced with help from Eleonora from the secretariat and the WebEx records and agreed upon with Susan and Sylvia.

With regard to our 2nd virtual meeting I suggest to meet again on Tuesday, Feb. 26th at 12.00 UTC. This would give us a little time after the meeting to note down the minutes and prepare for reporting back to the MAG in the 6th virtual MAG on Wednesday. Based on the minutes and the narratives that shall be finalised by today I will draw up an agenda for our meeting.

Luis, would you please be so kind to provide WebEx access again - thanks in advance

Kind regards
Jutta

**********************************
Jutta Croll M. A.
Stiftung Digitale Chancen
- Projektleitung Kinderschutz und Kinderrechte in der digitalen Welt -
- Vorsitzende des Vorstands / Chairwoman of the board -
Chausseestr. 15
D-10115 Berlin
Germany

Skype: jcrollSDC