[WG WSP] Call on Monday

Jutta Croll jcroll at digitale-chancen.de
Fri Jul 26 01:38:53 EDT 2019

dear all,

eventually we have a least 6 people committed to have a call on

Monday July 29th at 11.00 UTC.

Luis would you mind providing the group with WebEx or Zoom details - thanks in advance.

The MAG had asked the group during the 11th virtual MAG meeting to develop a small survey on the process of submitting a workshop proposal and receiving feedback to be filled in by the applicants. Therefore I would like to ask you to to consider in advance of the call what would be the most important issues to address. Those of you who cannot take part in the call please send your input via the list or by direct email to me.

See / hear you on Monday, with kind regards

Jutta

**********************************
Jutta Croll M. A.
Stiftung Digitale Chancen
- Projektleitung Kinderschutz und Kinderrechte in der digitalen Welt -
- Vorsitzende des Vorstands / Chairwoman of the board -
Chausseestr. 15
D-10115 Berlin
Germany

Skype: jcrollSDC