[Bp_ipv6] BPF IPv6 - update

Wim Degezelle wdegezelle at drmv.be
Thu Sep 1 20:03:13 EDT 2016

Hi Aaron,

> That's a much smaller number then I expected... Is there any interest in keeping it open a little longer for one last push? I can send it to a couple of v6 private lists and solicit if it would help..
>
> Let me know.

We will continue to collect cases and keep the survey open as long as possible. (Maybe even until the IGF)
However, to be able to start writing content and come up with general observations we need as quick as possible a sound basis of case studies from the countries with a high deployment rate.
So please, go ahead and push !

> BTW: 2 cents on the pre-scheduling of calls (at least from my perspective) is that participation is far harder than it was with Doodling. Most of the pre-scheduled calls I am unavailable for. Not sure how attendance has been or if it's just me, nevertheless, /2 cents.

Thank you for letting us know. We can discuss and adapt if needed.
If others have similar conflict, please let us know.

Best
Wim